Monday, March 29, 2010

Life is a Bitch

Dear Life,

I just wanted to write you a letter telling you how much I have tried to appreciate you. I wanted today to be fun, focused and leaning toward normal, but you have a funny way of telling me "you suck." I have tried to stay positive past first day blandness and overtly rude, and unsympathetic assholes. I have tried even at the point of tears to make sense of the way you work. Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea that I blame you solely but I at this moment have strong loathing for you.

First the morning was going good till I went to the cashier's to get my check and there wasn't one there for me to get, because my promissory note wasn't there for my financial aid. Then took Zaraki my computer to be fixed and Nick ripped out his guts then told me that I needed a new hard drive. But on top of that we went to Best Buy to get another and Nick graciously paid for my new hard drive which I will pay him back for tomorrow.

This is just a note to let you know that I hate you.

-Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!