Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lively Update

Lately I have been really busy. Its the start of term only week three and I'm totally swamped with homework. I have also been looking for a job because I would really like to pay my bills this summer and maybe have a little money to live on. Other than that I go to Molalla every weekend or so and hang out with my sisters cause without them insanity would start to set in and it really isn't part of my agenda at this point.

I can't wait for summer to roll around I want to go swimming. I want to sit in the shade of my patio and do my homework. I want to be done with school for the year. Summer is coming quickly but still it rains in Oregon... 
Other than that I am just living life in the proverbial fast lane.

-Lowe

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!