Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ironic Final Days

I am sure that if you asked my Mom what the top ten things are that I hate to do laundry, and cleaning would be in the top 5. Due to finals stress my bedroom which is usually a disaster is almost spotless, as is my Kitchen, Living room, and Bathroom. All my laundry as well is done and put away where it is suppose to be. All this over a couple of days. Procrastination is totally my middle name.

On another subject I am irritated beyond belief. I applied to take summer session classes at WOU, and when I turned in my Financial Aid request they told me I would find out in my email. When I got the email it lead me to this financial module site and I really couldn't understand anything. So I made an appointment to see one of the people and they lead me through it.  The good news: My classes, tuition, and fees are covered. Bad news: I don't have room and board. Slightly better news: I can apply for an outside loan. Irritating Stupidness: To get an outside loan for less than $3000 which I could easily pay back in the next year I have to have a co-signer cause I don't have any credit history! Retarded...

On my way back to my Homework. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!