Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ideas, Fun, and Catching up.

So lets start today's blog off with some awesome ideas:

    Idea 1. I have been toying with the idea of selling the arm warmers that I knit. If I could make them on a regular basis I think I would work nicely.

    Idea 2. I am thinking of doing a monthly "special" Blog. I have some ideas. I would love to hear from you guys about anything that you might like to hear about.

So In other news  Friday my little sisters and two of their friends came over and stayed the night. I made them some amazing Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.( I will leave the recipe at the end) After dinner we walked down to the city park and took some awesome pictures. Then we watched movies and went to sleep. It was good to have them over except now my house looks like a tornado rolled through. But it was nice and just means I will have to do some cleaning today.

Yesterday I went with my family to a company picnic type of gathering at Oaks Park  in Portland. Candi, Mel and I had tons of fun all day riding the rides and Mel and I even conquered a couple of our fears. I am scared of roller coasters and especially ones that go upside down. When I went to six flags in California a few years ago I didn't ride any of the coasters cause I was super scared, and I have always regretted it.  So I went on the coaster at Oaks Park and it really wasn't that bad at all it was a lot of fun actually. I wish now that I had gone on the Screaming Eagle with Candi but I didn't. One fear at a time!
It was tons of fun except that my other sister Cyndi had to work so she didn't get to go. Incidentally now we are planning a return trip so that we can all have fun.  The bad thing that happened while we were there is that I got a sunburn. Damn my fair skin! Thank God it isn't too bad.

Recipe Time:

I took 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken breasts  cut them up into 1/2 inch chunks and heated some Olive Oil and cooked the chunks with like 1/4 tsp garlic powder and  a bit of onion powder. When they were done I took them out and set them aside. Then I took 2 boxes of Pasta Roni Fettuccine Alfredo, and followed the directions and when it was boiling I added the chicken back in along with a can of corn(drained). Then I let it thicken and ta da!  I make several variations.

From scratch, well as scratch as I can, I cook the chicken as above and add mushrooms, and onions, diced. I make noodles separate and at the end I mix them all together with Alfredo sauce. It is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!