Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So as some of you know I was asked to present at Academic Excellence Showcase this year, which is a program put on by Western to highlight the work that students do during the year. I am presenting a poem that I wrote in German about a lost Giraffe. I just got the invitation and I told Stefinnie that I would put it up so she had the information. Everyone is welcome, and invited to come.

Sie sind eingeladen!
You are Invited!
 Academic Excellence Showcase
The German Department Presents...
Thursday, May 26, 2011
HSS 336
9:30-10:30     Symposium: When Words Meet Music
                      Paper Presentations (in English) By:
                      (LIST OF PEOPLE"S NAMES which I am not writing out.)

10:30-11:30    Presentations: Alles auf Deutsch! (All in German!)
                       Poems, Short Stories, and Skits
                       (Translations Avalible)
                                 By: Various Preformers TBA      Me.

Refreshments Previded! Come help us celebrate the end of the year and work of our students in German!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!