Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wedding dress choices.

Here are my decisions:

Choice One:


What I like about this one: This one is a fit and flare, it is semi simple but still has a little glitz. What attracted me to it was the flowy-ness it has.

What I DON"T like: I am getting married in a outdoor area and while the place I am having my ceremony isn't the problem it is any pictures that I take in the field setting. It is going to catch all manner of stuff. and the price. This one was almost twice as much as the next one.

Choice Two:


What I like: This is a ball gown with an empire style waist. This one definitely has glitz and is a little more slimming than the other. it would do well in the field and in the ceremony place. It is cheaper by half.

What I don't like: It is kinda heavy

What is good about both: They both have the corset type back.

Here are the dresses that Mel liked.



I thought the green one was the best but we are not going to have green it will be blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!