Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life and Complacency.

This weekend has been a very.. traumatic one at the very least. Sadly I can't say that it was a great weekend that I would like to repeat because I would rather not. I went to my sister's and the weekend started out fine. I ran into the same problems as usual, mainly finding a place to sleep that wasn't going to kill me. Then Saturday rolled around and everything started to go down hill fast.

BEWARE BEYOND THIS POINT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE... THE ACCOUNT WRITTEN HERE IS A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND MAY INCLUDE BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.

The downstairs neighbor, we'll call her crazy, has flipped out on other occasions. Every weekend or so for the last three weeks. So Crazy is a 25 or 26 year old female who recently had her kids completely taken away. On Saturday night she corralled my sister and her friend in her apartment and would not let them go. Then she proceeded to go on and show them where she had been cutting. I went down and tried to get them but she wouldn't answer the door and just after I came down my sister's mom came down. So Crazy let all the kids go but wouldn't let Mom back upstairs and kept yelling at her. So mom sat down in her chair and we called the police. Between the time the police got there and the time that they were called Crazy went back into her apartment and got a knife and was sitting outside slashing open her wrists and stabbing herself in the arm. Just before the police came she ran into her house where she had to be tazered, in her kitchen.

After been carted away my sister and I washed away all the blood from the concrete and then cleaned the blood up on her linoleum floors. Crazy was taken to a hospital to treat her wounds and was released into the custody of her mother the next day.

Please if you are feeling suicidal get help. You can call the suicide hotline at 1800 suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!