Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Honeymoon is 50% Go!

So I have been working diligently on our honeymoon everything from where we are going to where we will be staying. Of course you cant go on vacation with no place to sleep. So Ireland is completely done. All the places we want to see for sure are planned in and points on our map any extras are impromptu adventures.  Which is ok cause you can't plan EVERYTHING. As much as you may try there is always something that won't happen the way you planned it to. So Ireland is done to my satisfaction but London and part of New York are still left we do though have places to sleep so one thing done and just over two months left.

I have also been trying to wrap my head around how we are going to get and or use money while we are out of the country.  I talked to the several banks who have just instructed me to just use an atm to pull money out and use it as we go cause travelers checks are going the way of the dinosaurs.  But fees do apply. I don't want to carry all our money onto a plane because I don't trust people I just don't know what to do. Any advice?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!